11.12.10

Awake.

Why? Who knows!
but during my shouldnt-be-awake-but-still-am time I decided that I want to start blogging again!
Yay!
I do however have a new attitude towards it....to press issues, not people, and to share my thoughts, even the most random ones. :]

one thing i might say is that the band future of forestry is AWESOME!
and i love them
go check them out
credit to Cherisse DesJardins Lipps
because she definitely deserves it.... (inspired by her " Caleb and Tim-who both heard it from me. Just sayin ;) comment which she says "Ever so humbly" ;] )
how many artists do i now like thanks to that woman?
before I changed that to woman it was women...and I was about to leave it but then realized if Reese reads this (which she will because im going to post it on her wall because apparently this is about her now-which i dont mind) she would be very upset at my grammar.....even though that is the only grammatical error i chose to correct here....

arent ya glad im not a first-grader-ohio-school-goer?
id be getting F's all over this test
hey i rhymed!
wow i really must be tired haha
okay i think i just needed to feel good about my decision about blogging by posting one even though my plan to have apoint completely failed.....
goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment