18.3.10

If God before me, none can be against me.

When will doubt disappear?
When will fear be defeated?
When will I realize that I have already won?

You can't deceive me anymore.
You can't control me without even lifting a finger.
My expectations are met, and you can try as hard as you want, but what is mine, will stay mine.
So go ahead. 
Give me your best shot, your hardest attempt to take from me what is mine and wants to stay mine.
But you will fail. 
Every time.

Dividers of the people will be companion-less.
The evils of separation will not stand.
Because we are united, and strong against the enemy.

So this is for you, whose identity is known by all.
You are defeated before you even plan to attack.
You will be stomped under my feet. 
Deep down back to where you will remain for eternity.






1 comment: