28.3.10

Operation de-junk!

This process has been taking place for many months.
Recently it has consisted of the removal of Facebook!

I can honestly say that, it has been absolutely wonderful.
I have more time for other things.
I don't have to pay attention to other peoples drama.

In today's society, we all feel like it is necessary to know everything about one another in order to hold a friendship.
When we were all kids, we appreciated everything so much more because there were things we didn't know! Things we didn't need to know.

I'm so glad i got rid of my facebook. It has brought nothing but good to me.
I don't need to know so much about everyone to feel close.
And frankly, I don't think people need to know that much about me!

Anyone reading this and feeling even the slightest bit of agreement, I assure you, deleting your facebook will not make your world collapse. The people who truly matter to you, will keep in contact whether you have it or not.

We managed it for 15 years of our lives. What makes it so different now?

The more that delete, the easier it will seem. It makes it easier if you get a friend to do it with you!
Something shouldn't be considered the primary source of connection. We have simply become too dependant on electronic communication.

It's like that song..."going back to the basics of life"

:]

No comments:

Post a Comment