22.5.10

Collectors Edition


I want to collect books!
(and everything book-ish. For example, bookmarks, library things, cool notebooks, book lights, book ends!....anything!)

I realized my love for them when I was at Barnes and Noble about 20 minutes ago and found myself wanting to buy EVERYTHING! I spent $100 there and I would willingly spend more if I could.
Books amaze me! They take me into another world, they keep me company when I am lonely at home, or bored. Everyone collects things...mostly relating to their talents. Well....my talent is brains! And, yes, being the nerd I am. I love to read. Non-stop. Sometimes I read so much I think my eyeballs will fall out!!

From here on out. If anyone ever wants to get me something. Let it be books! 
I'm going to put a list of the books I want, and have read. To keep track. Also so people can know what I like. :] 

I also like the idea of skoob points (Credit to Charity Wahler), that way you'll know what I would suggest to others!!!

I'm excited to start this lifelong endeavor!!

Sorry library....I may read your books, but it wont be long after until I buy it.

1 comment:

  1. I've been a member of Paperbackswap (www.paperbackswap.com) for 2 years now & you might like it. You can trade books away that you don't want anymore & then request books that you're looking for. Of course they are used, but you get to keep it for all eternity once you get it if you so choose.

    I personally enjoy the thrill of the game.

    ReplyDelete