26.5.10

I am so lucky!

I am so lucky 
I have great friends - which I'd never trade and they deserve so much more than I can give.
I have a great church - a Godly family that loves me enough to tell me when I'm in the wrong.
I have a great pastor - who preaches the word directed by God's inspiration.
I have a great family - that helps me through life, and teaches me to be a better person.
and above all
I have a great savior! - He loves me through my faults and helps me find my true way.


There is nothing I would trade for any of these.
I will never abandon any of them, or let any slip out of my hands because of pride.

I love my friends, my church, my pastor, my family, and my savior, and I will do anything to keep them in my life, even if that means taking the blame or punishing myself. 

The things you cherish most, are the things you'd be willing to sacrifice yourself for.

No comments:

Post a Comment