12.2.10

My New Friend/The Emerald Virtue

I always find myself with alot of things to say and not many people to talk to about it, so I'm considering this blog my new diary. 
-Lately, after a recent book I read, I've been very interested in the virtues of stones. 

I chose the Emerald stone for my title because its virtue is to protect lovers from unfaithfulness. If the heart was loyal, the gem would glow in a beautiful green color, but if the heart was went astray, it would turn a different, lifeless color. In addition, it was believed that wearing an Emerald would improve one’s memory and intelligence, enabling one to think clearly about the past, present, and future.

-This stone reminds me of what we, as christians, should strive for: to always be faithful to our Creator, and let his virtue improve our wisdom on decisions in the future.
- To help us think clearly,
and to most of all, let our light shine strong. 



No comments:

Post a Comment